Wednesday 19 October 2016

Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump finally speaks out against her dad's 'Inappropriate & Offensive' P*ssy comments

Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump has finally issued a statement regarding the leaked 2005 video of her father where he bragged about using his celebrity status to have his way with women during a conversation with former NBC TV host Billy Bush.

Ivanka has been quiet on the issue compared to other family members like Melania Trump and Eric Trump who have denounced the statements, although Trump actually denied ever actually groping women...
 

"My father's comments were clearly inappropriate and offensive, and I'm glad that he acknowledged this fact with an immediate apology to my family and the American people," Ivanka told Fast Company magazine.

“I mean, it’s been a year and a half of enormous scrutiny, of my family, every business, every movement, action,” she told the magazine. “I think that, you know, that sort of comes with the territory. 
 
And I think I’ve probably learned a lot through it and I’ve probably grown a bit tougher in terms of my resilience toward what is thrown our way because, you know, I’ve read some very negative stuff.”

The 34-year-old former model, also dismissed the idea that she would serve in her dad's administration.

“I don’t intend to be part of the government,” she told Fast Company, insisting that her role in Trump’s campaign is simply that of “a daughter and an executive who has worked alongside him.”
“The greatest comfort I have is the fact that I know my father. Most of the people who write about him don’t. I do.”

That, she continued, “gives me an ability to shrug off the things that I read about him that are wrong.”

“I categorically reject any people within a community that espouses hatred toward anyone, and my father does and has as well, so this is not support that I would be comfortable with,” she said. “ And I couldn’t be comfortable with my father as president of this country if I thought that he could be comfortable with that type of support, and I know that he is not, that’s why he’s denounced it.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment