Tuesday 18 October 2016

They met in a commercial bus 8 years ago and now set to wed

8 years after meeting inside a commercial bus in Lagos, Bello Oboh and his fiancee @Misspoza on IG, will be exchanging wedding vows next month November. Misspozza who shared their wonderful love story on social media wrote:
"I met my prince charming @belpoza in 2008 in a bus on my way back from the General Certificate Examination (GCE) in Lagos. Then he was on IT.
Something about him interest me as he sat close to me in the bus chewing. We got along and became more intimate, he supported and remain true to me throughout my days in school after i gained admission to Delta state (despite the distance).
 Eight years after we are getting married can't just appreciate God enough for the man he gave me and for the wisdom to recognise him even when he didn't look like it. @misspozafabulous"
More photos beow...





No comments:

Post a Comment